We all know sleep is important and is essential to be at optimal performance and for our overall health and wellbeing. But did you know sleep is a way more interesting topic than something we should do on a daily basis. Check out the infographic below on 19 interesting facts you probably didn’t know about sleep.
Tweetables & key takeaways
- The average person spends 649,401 hours sleeping during his/her lifetime – TWEET THIS
- Somniphobia is the fear of sleep – TWEET THIS
- 20% of pilots have admitted to making a serious mistake due to sleepiness – TWEET THIS
- There are 100,000 auto crashes caused by drowsy drivers annually – TWEET THIS
- If you are snoring you are not dreaming – TWEET THIS