Napping can be be an effective way to increase your alertness and performance. So how long you should nap for? And which public figures famously napped?
Find out all about napping in the below infographic.
Key Infographic Takeaways
- A nap of 60 minutes improves alertness for up to 10 hours – TWEET THIS
- NBA, NHL and even NFL players are known to be nappers – TWEET THIS
- A “NASA Nap” of 26mins can enhance performance by 34% and overall alertness by 54% – TWEET THIS
- Nike offers workers a nap-friendly room – TWEET THIS
- Einstein napped frequently during the day to help him think more clearly – TWEET THIS